My book called "Diary of a wimpy kid". I did enjoy the book because it has sense of humor, easy to understand, have illustrations. I enjoy the part when Gregory is with Rowley's family on vacation. When Greg pulled the
band-aid off Rowley's arm, it didn't hurt at all, but Rowley started blubbering and Rowley's parents were mad at Gregory. So they sent Greg back a day early. There's nothing I dislike about the book, every sentence of it is funny.
Today discussion was about their favourite books. Their books are diary of a wimpy kid, adventureof sherlock holmes, whole,etc... i'm very interested in their books especially adventure of sherlock holmes. I have never read their books yet, so I want to try someday.
I think my speech is normal, I am good at my voice, my grammar, my vocabulary words, eye contact. And I need to improve my hand's movement because I am distracted in hands. And I think my classmates' speeches are good, I don't really have any advices.
No comments:
Post a Comment